Our 1963-70 Chevy truck and GMC truck disc brake conversion kits are high quality. Includes all items needed to convert your classic truck to disc brakes at the wheel. Our disc brake conversion kits have great features including stock height or 2.5″ drop spindles, 5 X 5″ or 6 X 5.5″ lug rotors and spindles that fit your OE suspension parts. These disc brake systems not only upgrade your truck to disc brakes, they use the original ball joints and tie rod ends making future replacements a snap.
- 12.00″ x 1.25″ Quality rotors
- Calipers and brake pads
- Bearings and Seals
- Rubber brake hoses
- Grease caps and spindle nuts
- Western Chassis Stock or 2.5″ drop spindles
- Fits OEM ball joints and tie rod ends
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Drilled and slotted rotors available, Add $84.65 set. Shown in picture. Free zinc plating with rotor upgrade.
- Stainless brake hoses, Add $49.00 set. Shown in picture.
- Powder coated calipers available in red or black, Add $42.86pr
Work with 15″ disc brake wheels.
Sets the wheels to the factory GM wheel width for disc brakes. 64.00″ Trac width.
5 Lug Rotors = 5 x 5″ Bolt Pattern (1/2″-20 Lug Nuts Required) – 6 Lug Rotors = 6 x 5.5″ Bolt Pattern (7/16″-20 Lug Nuts Required)